What are some going into labor symptoms?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant .. not sleeping any more in the night I have extreme heartburn, loose stools through out the day .. waddling when i walk.. very hot... pinching feeling in my downstairs area and my bottom hurts also.. and back pain and front abdominal pain my stomach is hard and my stomach i can feel the baby and just my skin thats it so im due not till dec 29th so is my body just getting ready or am i having my baby soon?

PrettyNPnk85

Asked by PrettyNPnk85 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think it is probably just body being pregnant. carrying the extra weight can get hard on your body. try to rest as much as you can because it could be a long while for ya! good luck! =) i wonder if you will have a 2009 or a 2010 baby!
    Anonymous

• Thanks.. Yeah I have my doctors appt today for my check up this is my 2nd child I'm probably just knowing its close to my due date and over excited my first child I had her at 39weeks and only was in labor for 1hr thats also why I think I'm having my son early because my daughters due date was june 29th and i had her june 22nd. anywho im not gonna be selfish and just when he comes he comes i'll let everyone know how my appt goes... thanx for answering back.
    PrettyNPnk85

Answer by PrettyNPnk85 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2009