When do you have sex???

Now that the kids are older, middle school and high school, we are having a hard time finding time to have a little nookie. The kids are staying up much later and we are simply not finding time to 'get it on' like we did when they were little.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• have sex anyway! lol, lock the door and get it on! they're not oblivious to the fact that their parents are having sex! I don't plan on letting my kids get in the way of having sex!
    Anonymous

• LOL - ugh hard for me to 'get in the mood' when I know my kids are wondering around the house wide awake. Im not that loud but I think that would be odd for the kids to hear bed springs and know mom and dad are doing the deed.

I guess Im a bit more conservative than THAT.

op.
    Anonymous

• Lol. maybe when the kids are out on friday nights? or maybe when wait until they do go to bed? or get away for aweekend bcuz their older they can take care of themselves!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Well, you don't always have to have sex on the bed...You could have sex on the floor, standing up (it is GREAT that way) Go take a shower together and have sex in the shower (also great), and it kind of makes it more exciting you know, trying to be quiet. If I am trying to be quiet (so I don't wake up our son - he is 2 1/2) my husband just tries harder to make me scream :) It makes for some great sex.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 2:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• early mornings...

Answer by rkoloms at 3:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• When my teens aren't home. TG they both work! LOL
    Anonymous

• they still shouldn't be staying up too late on school nights tell them to get in bed by 10. I myself would be inclined to have sex anyways, if they hear things then they will be more likely to want to be in bed asleep earlier lol
    Anonymous

• Usually on the weekends. Because we are so tired during the week. So we have to make up time on the weekends. Hee My son is 16 so I just say we are going to take a nap. I know he knows but make me feel better. As the mom above mentioned they are not oblivious to the fact mom & dad have sex.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 3:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• We have the same problem and our room is next to my older dd, so... And waiting till they are asleep doesn't work because I usually fall asleep before they do! Weekends are good and they do go on a lot of sleepovers at friends! Sometimes if they are both out doing something with friends we'll do it BEFORE dinner.! For me that is a big deal!! What you have sex when the sun is out!!!! HAHAHA.
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• um...okay I know I'm a little younger person in the crowd, but I would just have sex anyway. My dad and stepmom did that. We knew what they were doing and we didn't care! Teens know all about sex and it should be easier to spend time together when your kids are older cuz they dont demand all your attention the way that little kids do. Lock the door and have sex if the kids dont like it then, they can go in other room and watch tv where they can't hear it and trust me they will! I'm sure some teens are masturbating while you're there at home. Ever think of that?
    Anonymous