DH's TMI

Ok, the other night around 2am he woke up groaning in pain. After an hour of pestering him, I finally got it out of him that his butthole was burning, he said just inside. Any ideas? He has a terrible problem out of the blue with really REALLY bad gas and gut rot. He's constantly complaining about a stomach ache, but this burning sensation he says only happens once a month or every other month.

I'm not even sure what kind of specialist he would need to see. We don't have health ins, so it may or may not be necessary to get a referral. But I was wondering what we could be facing?

*only going anon for DHs sake... MIL is on the site.*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Health

• He probably has hemorrhoids. I would buy him some Tucks pads and some Preparation H. His bad smell and gas may be aggravating the problem. He should start keeping a food journal to figure out what is not agreeing with his system.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Ok, so we've ruled out hemorrhoids by use of tucks and a clinical strength hydrocortisone cream... forgot to add...
    Anonymous

• I remember a few years back a report on TV about a kind of parasite that presents symptoms similar to your husbands. Something to do with in dark at night that they are most active. I think he should see a Dr
    Anonymous

• The last anon said parasites. Could be possible. Sounds weird but you can take a peice of tape and put it over the rectal over night in the morning pull it off and see if you see any like worms?? Its a try?
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2009