Addicted?

Ok, Ladies. Here it is. I've been on cafe mom not very long. And EVERY DAY I"m on here. Posting, answering other posts....reading posts. I think I'm addicted to cafe mom! I'm a SAHM with 3 kids-13, 7, 2, and one due January 15th. I do my housework, and it doesn't interfere with my kids' lives-I do my duties, and spend time with them when they are home/need me. But I find my mind wandering to cafe mom.....how's what's her face and how is her problem? See what I mean? Who else can't go a day without Cafe mom?

celestegood

Asked by celestegood at 3:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to be that way when I first discovered cafe mom it was crazy, but eventually I got tired of the "can I be prego" and "can I get prego if I have anal sex" and all the questions about breastfeeding in public and the Obama questions, and if gay people will go to hell or not, after a while it gets very annoying so now I'm hooked on face book, I like the farmville game.

Oh yeah and all the moms that have nothing better to do but look for peoples grammar and misspelled words, like it's really going to make a difference lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• LMAO! So true. I do farmville too, but only for a few minutes a day...ten? You're right, the drama mammas and the people who have nothing better to do than pick at others grammar are starting to get on my nerves here. I mostly think about the women who are having hard times (one whose dad is dying of cancer, etc) and wonder how they are. Does that make me addicted? Hmmm, maybe not. But I think I might spend a few days off here to prove I'm not.
    celestegood

Answer by celestegood at 4:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i used to be that way when i first joined, now i go on it when i have nothing to do. i cant play games on FB cause i got dial up and it does not load.

just wait till CM over rules your housework and you dont get to it till the last minute cause your on CM too much...lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I know what you mean , as soon as I put my little one down for a nap I jump on the computer and go on cafemom for hours , its just nice to talk to other women/ moms who can relate to everyday problems that we as women have to face, I thank god for this website because I was slowly losing my mind until I found this
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2009