what if your husband ran into another family member on your side you havent seen in a long time only asked about your sister and not you?

so my husband ran into my cousin who i havent seen in a long time! she asks him how my sis is doing and to tell her hi. she hasnt said a word about me, i told my sis what happened and my sis says "im sure she didnt mean it that way"

so how would you feel if your family member only asked about your sis and not you to your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably would annoy me a titch but not enough to really tick me off or anything.
    I would think if I hadnt made an effort to see my cousin or whatnot that it would be stupid for me to be mad that they didnt mention me or care what I was up to.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I've gotten used to it. For some odd reason none of my mom's side of the family seem to remember I'm part of the family. They remember my husband and my kids but not me. Heck when we go to family reunions my mom has to introduce me to everybody again. I would just shrug it off.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• 1) perhaps your husband offered up info on you, therefore there was no need to ask

2) why have you not seen this person, perhaps there is a reason you didnt see her and why she didnt ask

3) maybe she is a ditz

4) maybe she was in a hurry.

5) maybe you should call her and say hi
    Anonymous