would you ever take a nude pic and send it to dh/so?

I really want to but I HATE my body. I had a baby 4months ago so I've still got rolls from that. But even if I had the abs my boobs are huge and extra saggy (always have been) I *love* my body when I'm fully clothed and everythings hidden/ held up, but I HATE it naked!!!

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could still take a sexy pic just wear a nice see through bra and like lacy panties.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Personally, I think girls look way better when they are wearing like a sexy bra and panties outfit. I just think a naked body is not attractive. My SO loves my body...and always wants to take pics of me naked, but I hate it...I'd rather dress up in sey lingerie and do it that way. But I have sent him sexy pics like that while he was at work and stuff. I just had a baby 5 months ago...my second..so I know what you mean lol. If you're not comfortable...don't do it....don't do anything you don't want to.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have a horrid figure but my DH finds me sexy and beautiful.

Yes...Ive sent nude and partially nude pics to him over the email. Ive also taken some, put them on my computer and then showed them to him after he got home from work and the kids were in bed.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Then do it. Artfully hide what you don't feel good about. Wear a button down shirt, unbutton it and take the pic of your cleavage. With sexy photos, less is more. Be suggestive, not pornish...kwim?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

• I remember my bf at the time saw a pregnant picture of a woman and he said if your body EVER gets like that we are adopting.

I guess he just needed time to adjust, NOW he loves playing with my body he doesn't care so I am sure if you were to send a pic of yourself to your dh he would appreciate it and want to hurry home so don't worry about it we woman tend to make it more of what it is...all they care about is the sex no matter what shape we are in...My man likes it when I act or feel sexy he says it turns him on. So relax girl and be yourself and work on it as you go. GL
    Anonymous

• No. I wouldn't . I had a really nice slim body even after having three kids but he could see my body at home whenever he wanted to. I don't want a picture of me circulating anywhere. Nope. ANyway, it sounds a bit tacky.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• yeah do it all the time but im always wearing something like langeria...or whatever i have and you dont have to take nude pics with your full nude body, you can get a close up of whatever it is that he likes like your boobs lol.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It's all amount illusion for me. I won't remove all my clothes and show my scars or fat so I take pix at angles that I like and he'll appreciate. NEVER put your face in the nude picture so stay focused on a specific area. I have set the camera on the floor and taken a shot (no pun intended) that shows up under my skirt without underwear. I've taken pix of my breasts in a great push up bra. You can always push the cup down to expose the nipple if you want. He'll appreciate what you are doing just for him

Answer by admckenzie at 4:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• you can take them in a certain lighting or pose with props or whatever to show the parts you do like.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009