how to make it sure that i'm ready to pregnant??

because i'm just a girl 21 years old then i was new in this country n far from my family FYI I company my husband to continuing his study,,,i'm so confused if i get pregnant...i think i'm not ready 4 it...we are a younger couple...but my parent and my parent's in law want have grandchildren..mhhhh....

dara_illahiya

Asked by dara_illahiya at 4:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You know when you get prego. I was 17 when I found out that I was pregnant. The whole time I was worried about if I was going to be a good mom or not. I do have to say that I am a great mom.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• LOL
    Anonymous

• i would wait until you feel ready, not your parents :)
    Anonymous

• You wait until YOU are ready. What your parents want doesn't matter. You're only 21...still very young.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• dont let them pressure you. you say your not ready, so dont have kids yet. im also 21, and pregnant w my second because that what my husband and i chose for our family. i get how difficult parents and in-laws can be, but its up to you, ENTIRELY.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 4:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2009