Are men more sensitive than woman....down there?

Or is it bc the woman has alot on her plate and when it comes to sex it's like uh! I'll pass or while giving your man a bj he's all (making all kinds of sounds) at anytime even if he is tired...those F.....s!!! How could they do that and they act like their thing is extra extra extra SENSITIVE!!! It's not fair :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• O.k. I have a book on women's body and the Dr. who wrote it said the women's clitoris is like a small penis. when a woman is touched on it and cums from that it feels the same as a man cuming by having his penis stroked. So if you have had an orgasm that way you know how a man feels. HA. HA. I know. I didn't want to sound dirty, but the same ir ORAL SEX is done.
    Anonymous

• i fail to see your frustration.
    most american women are sexually inhibited because of their own body image- if you're not getting your rocks off, its likely a problem with you, not that he is more sensitive.

went through a 6 year dry spell where i did not climax even once. after i left my abusive ex, guess what? the flood gates opened. once i felt good about myself again, i could THINK about sex and be on the verge.
    you need to take time for yourself if thats how you feel about sex. MAKE time to feel good, and happy, and want to...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• a woman has the same amount or more nerve endings in her clitoris than a man does in his entire gential region. So I wouldn't say that men are more sensative. Men also reach their sexual prime before women do. If I'm not mistaken men hit their prime in their 30s where as women are in their 40s when they reach their sexual prime.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 5:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2009