birthday present question

I am taking my son to a birthday party of one of his class mates tomorrow- this is our firt ever party like this to go to- someone I don't know? She will be turning six- I got her a "sea monkey" kit- you know like we had growing up. It cost about eight dollars. Is that okay? It is a pinkish border aquarium. Should I do something else or add something else to it? thnx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think that would be fine. I normally spend about $10-$20 per present depending on the age of the kid. Normally under 10 gets a less expensive gift like a little toy or something. An older child may get like a CD or video game or movie they 've been wanting, so a litle more expensive there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I think that is fine.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• After Christmas they put a lot of stuff on sale, I always buy a ton of those prepackaged, simple gifts in boy and girl taste to give for birthdays. I buy a lot of the same things too. I just keep a supply in a cupboard in case a b-day sneaks up on us for one of our neices or nephews or frineds kids.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I know that didn't answer your question, sorry, Yes I think the gift is fine. I bet she'll love it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2009