How long does it take to cook a frozen pork roast in the oven at 450 degrees?

It weighs 3.80

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I would not cook a frozen piece of meat at that high of a temp. The outside will be cooked and the inside will be raw/undercooked. If I am cooking a frozen pork roast I cook it 4 hours or so at a temp of 350. Then it still all depends on what it is looking like, I can tell by looking at it how much longer it will take
    Anonymous

• Do this   How to Cook a Pork Roast While It Is Still Frozen   http://www.ehow.com/how_2290790_cook-pork-roast-still-frozen.html

Anonymous

• get a instant read themometer for times like this. I would also start it covered and turn the oven lower after an hour. Pork Shoulder Roast or Pork Loin. two completely different methods!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Cook it at 350 for about 1 hour. My mom just did that last week and it was fine.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I'm hispanic, and it is our custome to eat pork especially now for Christmas. The best way to go is as soon as you buy it, seasoned as you like (salt, pepper, oregano, mashed garlic inside and out), then leave in the fridge overnight, then the next day put it in the oven at 350 for about 2 hrs.... until it is done. I wouldn't cook it for 1 hr.... impossible. It will get done outside but not inside... (when you are going to season it, just do some cuts (holes) and insert the seasoning there....) good luck!!!!
    adita1152

Answer by adita1152 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• You do not cook frozen meat. It needs to be thawed properly first. The outside will burn and the inside will still be raw.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2009