how did you get pregnant..accident or planned?

if it was a accident were you on BC...and if it was planned, how did you make that decision? just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Definitely planned... We both decided we wanted to have a family together, wasn't really ever any major discussion. I wanted kids, he wanted kids, and at the point where we were in a stable, committed relationship, it just seemed like the next natural step.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• planned all 3 times. first one we waited till I was out of the army reserves and we wanted a family, 2nd child we started trying for when our oldest was 2. I wanted the kids 3yrs apart. Our 3rd child we both had a strong feeling we were supposed to have another so we started trying.
    Anonymous

• Unplaned the first time. Planed the second. Had a misscarage between them,,unplaned

Answer by louise2 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• If I had to choose one or the other i would say Accident...but i wasn't exactly NOT trying..... i wasn't on BC so it wasn't really an accident, just dumbness lol best Dumb accident I've ever had.... lol

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• The first one was unplanned. The doc said I'd be infertile for at least 18 months after coming off Depo. I asked her for pills anyway and she said NO. GRrr. I hate her. 6 months later, I was pregnant. I never say accident because I had sex fully knowing the doc couldnt' know everything. She was unplanned, but no accident. I had sex on purpose. Our second one was planned. Our first was such a good baby and growing into such a wonderful little person, we decided to have another one, so we did.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• All three of my kids were surprises..... so I think its funny when a girlfriend asks me advice about birth control.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Planned. We had been married for 2 years and we decided we were ready to have  a child. We also agreed before even trying for the  1st one, that we would be having only 1 child.

simplee_me

Answer by simplee_me at 6:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I planned to get pregnant, but what I didn't plan on was having twins! LOL That part was a surprise.
    DH and I had been married for over a year, just bought our first house, so we just decided it was time to add to our family.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 6:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• First one accident and second one planned. No more.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• accident , We had only known each other for about a month . SURPRISE !!!!!!!! Best thing that ever happened to me.
    Anonymous