What would you do if 4 girls tried to jump your daughter?

Tia is a takented and gifted quiet and oolite daughter of mine. She told me that 4 girls want to fight her for no reason I am so hurt and sad beccause the school never contacted me and she told her teacher. They threatened to jump her. What are your suggestions I am so hurt right now.

Chrissy130

Asked by Chrissy130 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i dont care if your daughter did do something to agg it on...there is no reason for 4 girls to try to jump her or be bullying her.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Talk to the school.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i got jumped when i was 13, but not in school. you should definatly talk to the school because kids are even crazier today then they were when i was a kid. a girl stabbed another girl a couple of yrs ago in the highschool that i went to.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I would talk to the school and I would tell them that if something happened to my DD physically I would press charges against the school and the children. It is illegal for children to physically harm each other, especially after a certain age. I would tell the school they need to talk to the parents of these four girls before this gets out of hand.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 6:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It probably won't happen at school so you need to make sure your DD is never alone if she walks to school, and make sure if she goes to the mall or whatever with friends she has her cell phone on her. You cannot stop something like this from happening but you can prepare your DD. The school will probably do nothing, a couple months ago a kid rode my sons bus home to fight DS, the kid wasn't even supposed to be on DS's bus but they don't check with high schoolers b/c so many ride the bus to a friends or whatever!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• talk to the school, take her to school and pick her up.
    Anonymous

• I would pull her out of that school and home school her, put her in a character or private school. Public schools are full of trash these days and your daughter sounds like a great kid that deserves an education not a beating from her peers. Honestly talking to the school will do no good. They can't do anything about it until they actually do beat her up and then they won't do much. Its heresay and her word against four other girls. They'll say she's lying and really will beat her up once they heard shes a snitch. I'm sorry that is just the way it works these days. Please remove her from the situation. She deserves better and so do you.
    Anonymous

• this happend to me a few times when i was in school...once in 6th grade when i got off the bus buy some 8th graders...i didnt even know. This 8th graders bf picked her up in his truck nearly ran me over and two girls got out and beat the hell out of me...then they did it again the next week because my dad went and called the cops and told the school and got them suspended...Then when i was in 9th grade my bf broke up with me and got this new gf who was for some reason very jealous and she got on of her guy friends to threaten me with a screw driver..he got expelled..he was popular which made my threats even worse so by the end of 10th grade i quit and went to night school...my grandma and parents agreed that it was the best thing because they were tired of all the abuse. teachers dont care..they think kids should settle problems themselves
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i agree to homeschool or what i said night school or let her get her GED or something...maybe even private school where teachers are aloud to be stricter...public schools are nothing but drama...not education. If my son came to me and said he wanted to quit and get his GED because he hated being there..i would tell him to go for it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Well what I would like to do and what you can do is to different things. But bring it to the schools attention. If girls want to fight her maybe there is a reason. You need to do some more diggin. Girls can be so mean to each other. Just relax and take a deep breathe.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2009