Hey all I have yet another pregnancy question...when should I feel the baby kick

I am 4 months along and wondering when I should feel the baby kick?

qustnmrk28

Asked by qustnmrk28 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is different for everyone i started feeling my daughter kick when i was about 17 weeks along but you should definatly feel your baby kick by 20 weeks it just feels like butterflies or gas at first until they get stronger
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 6:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• with a first baby it's 16-22 weeks but it can be sooner for flutters and such with subsequent pregnancies.....i felt my second at 14 weeks
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I felt my baby kick around 16 weeks but not if I was standing. it was weird but I had to be either laying down or sitting in a relaxed position on the couch. I would just sit there and relax watching my stomach waiting for him to kick. it feels so cool!
    Anonymous

• I would say I was 16 or 17 weeks when I first felt the baby move. It felt like I was flicked in the belly. I would only notice every few days, but by 19-20 weeks I was feeling baby a few times a day. By 22+ weeks it was more of a pattern to when baby would kick or move around.
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Around 16 weeks, which everyone said was early for a first pregnancy. It was easier to feel lying on my stomach until baby got stronger.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 9:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2009