What's the funniest question you've seen on CM and how did you answer it?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 6:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the funniest one I've seen was "why does cauliflower make a good gift" but I've seen lots of questions that make me laugh and go "oh wow! Seriously?"
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• "Obama safe school czar promotes sex acts between preschoolers, recommends prostituion as a self esteem builder. Is this the guy you want regulating your children's safety?"
    I didn't answer it.
    Anonymous

• The funniest question i've seen was I'm pregnant, but my DH had a vasectomy. Did I cheat on my husband?

Only she knows if she cheated LOL.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• The ones that ask if she should leave him. They are not really funny, just amazing that some people actually don't know that being hit or cheated on is a reason to leave. They need to have required counseling before couples move in together or get married.
    I am not a smart ass thou, when I answer. i just say yes you need to leave.
    babycakes111

Answer by babycakes111 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I think it was when someone had a PICTURE of their SO kissing someone in public. The guy never told her, but she found the pic. Supposedly he always flirts "cuz he's a bartender and needs the tips"....I answered, but I'm not sure exactly what I said. Probably something along the lines of "are you kidding me? WTF?!" etc. LOL
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• aahahahahahahah i like the pregnant lady one with the vasectomy!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I think the ones where women ask, "Could I be pregnant??? If..........?????" OR the "Am I pregnant? What sex is my baby?"

Hmm let me think. Are we ALL psychic? What would the odds be I wonder!

Gee......I think there is a 50/50 chance that, YES you ARE! Or NO! You are NOT!

I understand they are not meant to BE funny, but seriously only the poster would know...along with the pregnancy test kit!
    I know so many want to be pregnant, and I hope all whom are TTC DO.......but we do not know if you are, or could be...IF.

I actually do not answer those. I just read and move on.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2009