Obama safe school czar promotes sex acts between preschoolers, recommends prostituion as a self esteem builder. Is this the guy you want regulating your children's safety?

Please use caution when reading the articles, they are somewhat explicit.

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2009/12/breaking-obamas-safe-schools-czar-is-promoting-porn-in-the-classroom-kevin-jennings-and-the-glsen-reading-list/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=117978

Please feel free to google other articles.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 6:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• This is honestly ridiculous. I mean come on, kids these days are having sex younger and younger. Since when is education on the body, sexual orientation, or health an issue? I would rather my kids have education at school and home early on so that its not such a secretive exploration as they get older. The more open children are to productive education, the better. I see no wrong. All this hoopla is over rated and pushed by those who never wanted him in office in the first place. Another tactic, another day... 

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Yeah, what sugahmamma said. Another tactic, another day indeed... Wonder what they'll find to bitch about tomorrow.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• sugah, obviously you didn't read the article. Do you want your 4 yr old having sex? Do you want your 10 yr old prostituting herself for self-esteem? Do you want the school teaching your 8 yr old it is okay to have sex with an adult. How do you feel about anal $ex in the elementary school bathroom? All is good though because Obama got elected. Have you gotten your check yet?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Wow, 2 of you not even bothering to read....
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• ONE OF THE MANY RESPONDERS THAT GOT THAT WONDERFUL FEELING UP THE PANT LEG.

Just be ready for what ever happens and teach your kids well.  A country that admires the rich and stupid

Anonymous

• Get for real!
    Who does that? We have all kinds of educational guidelines, and many ppl in place to help keep education...EDUCATIONAL.

What check are you talking about???

I heard this bs before, and its all a bunch of crap. You have to be insane to believe that that is the true intent of OUR president.
    Im sorry but you have to try harder than that.
    Ppl will say anything...
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Oh, I read it... But anything coming from a website like gatewaypundit.com, I take with a grain of salt. Really, he's "encouraging homosexuality"? When are you going to realize that you can't turn somebody gay? They either are, or aren't. I just call it like it is, another effort to get all self righteous and hysterical, based on the usual bigotry and fear mongering so popular amongs the Obama haters today.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• oh good grief, google more articles................

I didn't say anything about Obama doing it, I said his CZAR.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Just by using the word Czar, you're making your feelings about this administration abundantly clear, thanks...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2009