What would you do if you found out that you man was talkin on singles on the phone?? Would you leave him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Not just yet. I would ask him why he felt the need to do that, but in a calm manner. Then I would ask him if he is tired of the relationship and to be honest and tell the truth and not worry about hurting my feelings.If then he tells me that he feels neglected in someway I will work on it. but if he tells me he doesn't know why he did it and says it wont do it again. I will then tell him fine, I will give you a second chance and only a second chance. If he does it again, then I will leave.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I think those are actually for people who want to have phone sex to tell you the truth. He was probably using it to get off. This is similar to looking at porn. It depends on what you consider to be a deal breaker. If he is actively looking for an affair, then yes I would leave.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Phone sex no I wouldn't leave but we'd have major major issues. It is cheating in my book to share emotional or sexual connections with other women.
    Singles to look for an affair....I still wouldnt leave. You are husband and wife and you gotta work the toughest things out. Even at this point a relationship can still be fixed. You guys just have to figure out what exactly is wrong. Acknowledge that both of you are probably at fault even though what HE did was wrong. Are you holding out sexually? Is he lacking emotionally with you so you don't feel a connection? The problems can vary but now is the time to identify and work through them before this turns into something more.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2009