"Have a great weekend!"...everyone is enjoying their weekends but my days are all the same. Its depressing to be home Friday and Saturday night. Am I the only one?

depressing I know...sorry!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 7:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no trust me. I have been home every weekend for long long time. I don't want to complain but hey. I feel you
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Me too!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm normally not a complainer...but tonight I just need a release.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Hubby just left to take our 2 younger ones to go see their Granny, I'm sitting here sick, and our oldest is in the shop putting together a dirtbike. I feel so bad I couldn't go along with my Hubby, he's been gone a week working, and here I sit, coughing,sneezing, fever, just plain feel like crap! He insisted I stay home.. I feel bad because we could have had some alone time.
    See you're not the only one feeling miserable tonight,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm almost always home on Friday and Saturday night, lol. I have a 10 week old baby, though...so that's to be expected. I don't really mind it. I went out a lot in my younger days..it's been out of my system for a while. Sometimes I do want to get out of the house, though...not to go out partying...just for a change of scenery. Usually my husband will take me shopping and that helps a lot, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I wanna add though...the way you're feeling is very normal!!! :)
    StefanieN84

• Oh same here! My DH works 2 full time jobs and his car is messed up so he has mine and he works every Friday, Saturday all day, Saturday night and Sunday night, so yeah I'm at home bored on the weekends and it seems like nothing good comes on TV. I haven't left my house since Monday (other than walk outside to check the mail) and probably won't leave it until Sunday.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Ditto AbPeterson....we only have one car too. And I WISH I could go shopping but of course if I dont have a 2nd car I can't afford to go therapy shopping either. Something's got to change though. I'm gonna go crazy!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Me too! Me too! Lol. Im right along with all you ladys. My dh has been working 15-18 hr days so its just me and my lil girls. I havent even been out of the house in days! Lol. I dont like to go out and party but I sure would like a night out with my dh atleast just a simple dinner. Id be very happy with that.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 7:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Oh OP,I sooooooo agree with you some weekends,like last Saturday. I so wanted to get away for a few hours,my 3 y/o was driving me just NUTS and I was so bored and just wanting an escape.If I would've had any moeny,I would've paid my neighbor who my DD just loves and went out.Her dad & I are not toghter and according to him his weekends are too important to be botheered taking care of Marissa.I mean I weven went in to my bedroom and cried for awhile cuz I was so upset.Normally it doesn't bother me for some reason that night it did.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2009