What are you thankful for tonight?

As I sit here in my living room, babysitting my two granddaughters tonight, I am thankful for the opportunity and the chance to be here to be able to being doing what I am doing. Watching them sit on the couch, eating popcorn and watching TV. So, how about you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm thankful my unborn daughter is ok after my fall down the stairs yesterday.
    I'm thankful for my little boy napping away downstairs.
    I'm thankful for my husband who is stopping by to get me some sonic I have been craving all day on his way home from work.
    I'm thankful for my friends and family.
    =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 7:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Im thankful that I get to get 14 more weeks with my husband.
    Anonymous

• I'm thankful that my grandson and I live in the same city.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am thankful for 2 beautiful little girs, My dh who treats me like a queen and loves me and our girls with every thing that he has, Im thankful for all of our health, Im thankful for our home, Im thankful for 2 sets of loving parents, Im thankful for being able to be who I am and being able to have choices and freedom. My list could go on and on!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 7:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am thankful to be married to a sweet, hardworking man who takes care of me and our two sons. I go to bed every night happy because of that fact.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I am thankful for my DH for taking care of cleaning the house for me on his night off, and for having our Family Movie Night, and for our warm, safe home. But most of all, I am thankful tonight for being scheduled off this weekend! I get to sleep past 5:30 A.M. both Saturday and Sunday! YAY!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2009