Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
1. Help me & DH tell in laws that he is going to Iraq to work for one year without my MIL freaking out, and causing a scene & making it all about her as she always does.
2. Help DH tell his Dad who lives with us that he has to find a place to live by the time DH leaves. FIL's brother lives 20 miles from us & he's always there anyhow.
3. Help us inform in-laws that DH's leaving does not change our plans for Christmas. We are not going anywhere on Christmas Day, and no one is coming to our house. We will celebrate with them on already agreed upon day.
4. Help us tell in-laws that DH doesn't need the stress of their random problems and b.s. from 7000 miles away. Also that he will call when he can, but our boys come 1st, then me.
5. Help me not strangle my overbearing nosey lying MIL when DH is gone. :)
This message will self destruct in 5...4....
Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun
Answer by gdiamante at 1:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2009
Answer by Gealach at 7:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2009
Answer by gdiamante at 7:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2009
Next question overall
What if your kids' school decided there would be no more homework?