husband renewed adultfriendfinder account!

ive been married all of 2 months-we dated 2 yrs. found an email on his iphone about his adultfriendfinder account being renewed by him. i asked him about it and he said "it was old and im not on those sites anymore". well i just assumed it was a porn site but have now discovered when you pay to join you actually look and get to talk to real women! the renewal email was recently dated too. im thinking of putting a webwatcher on his computer... he gives me no reason to thinks hes actually cheating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I think thats a great idea. Its wha I would do.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Adult friend finder is about meeting people to have sex with them. I agree monitor his computer.
    youngmom2004

Answer by youngmom2004 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• ok, first of all- i think that's kind of dumb. i mean, if you have to watch your husband and spy on him then i think you need to work it out. just tell him straight out. when my man was talking to girls, just about sex, i called him out on it. quite frankly i think he has a problem, but he won't admit it. now i have access to all of his emails, websites, etc. i'm not going to take any shit and be second place as far as a woman goes.
    he has "behaved" for a while now and asked me to marry him this past May. Since then he's been clean of the girl chatting!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• he's paying to be on a site where you go to find people to have sex with, but you don't think he gives you reason to think he's cheating? You're a better woman than I am. To me, that is the first step to cheating. My boyfriend says that site is two doors down from getting a hooker.

I wouldn't put up with that crap. If my boyfriend did that, I'd give him one chance to get rid of it and then if he didn't, I'd dump him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• that is cheating to me
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Don't bother with the spy thing, call him out on it, and lay all the cards out on the table..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 9:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My spouse of 7 yrs was on on that site, he said on his profile he was looking for girls to i believe hang out with, i wasn't able to forgive him and the trust was gone, i found myself looking through his e-mails and wanting to hurt him like he hurt me, the site is pretty bad and after that i would look him up on other sites like that. it sounds like he really wasn't ready to get married. it's too soon to be having trust issues. I do not know you're situation but for the the trust couldn't be repaired and now we're seperating, and although i'm sad about it, i feel better sping on hime wasn't a good way to live, it's streesful and i was told that talking to other women, looking at porn sites, searching for past loves is just something men do, i refuse to believe that now. investigate try to see what he worte on his profile, tell him how you feel.
    Anonymous

• In my opinion if he has never given you a reason to worry, then you wouldn't be reading the e-mails on his i-phone in the first place, right? So obviously you have some insecurities there. If he is on adult friendfinder he may not be cheating, but he's definately thinking about it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i talked to him about the site last night. told him i found out its not just porn but actual women. he said he didnt have profile (i did a search with fake email and could not find him) and used it for porn only...was very sorry he caused me to question his fidelity and said it would not happen again, then he said the magic words "you can even go thru my computer". i plan on going thru it with webwatcher!! this is not my first rodeo and i know i need to leave him if hes lying. what i find so strange is hes so "vanilla" when it comes to sex-im the one who had to teach him things and suggest different stuff!! crazy.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 8:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I would install a webwatcher, no problem. It's also good that you confronted him about it because I don't believe in simply walking away from a marriage from one incident (unless you caught him with another woman). Try to work through it. I do want to tell you though, adultfriendfinder is not just about web sex or porn. I had an exboyfriend who did the same thing to me, and I found what I thought was his account on adultfriendfinder. No picture on the profile, but in my town and the right age. I emailed the guy trying to see if something would indicate it was my boyfriend, in less than 10 minutes we were talking online and he was setting up a time for that afternoon for me to come over to his house and have sex. When I asked him what part of town he lived in, I realized it was not my boyfriend, so I immediately ended the conversation. It is that easy to hook up and have sex with someone on that site.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 2:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2009