What should you be doing?

We all do it, weather we like it or not, but we all get distracted while we're supposed to be doing something else.

SO tell me world: what are YOU supposed to be doing ?

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 7:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• gathering dirty clothes....and finding away to defend the washer from the other apt dwellers. But its just so scary o_o
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 7:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Getting my kids ready for bed and spending time with them. I worked all day, but honestly I don't have the patience to deal with them right now.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Cleaning up the living room and cooking a late dinner. No motivation for either. DD is 1 and had an egg w/cheese and toast and hubby is not home so that just leaves me. I don't need to eat, lol.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm... Nothing actually. Surprisingly! I almost always have something to do but my oldest dd is at her Mimi's and my youngest dd is playing with her baby doll, there's no dishes to be done because my dh is working really late again tonight so therefor I didn't have to make dinner. :) The house is clean and I'm going to be lazy for the moment. And its ahhh sooo nice! ;)
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 7:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Cleaning up and picking up toys, but I'm just going to put it off till I put the baby to bed.
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 8:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Baby bath time
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I should have cleaned today and probably should right now, but im not. Oh well.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Dishes.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm doing what I'm supposed to be lol. I have thrush so I just put it on my nipples and am letting them air dry for the moment. But I was supposed to clean today and didn't so I guess when I'm done here I will go clean SOMETHING..... But I'm not sure what yet, I've got so much that needs cleaned lol!
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• putting the kids to bed....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2009