Do Supper Markets Deliver In You're Area?

If you do use it, less than the gas it takes to get there and back. I do once in a while.
In my Area it is SafeWay.

Help707

Asked by Help707 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No... and I didnt know grocery stores had this option available.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• the giant does here. also handy for when u just had a baby and can't really go shopping
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• We have one that does. I never used it until I was home sick with 2 sick kids and My husband was out of town. It was worth the 15% surcharge to have it delivered. The driver isn't allowed to takew tips either. Not something I would use all the time..but in a pinch it sure was nice.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• yes they do, but i have no disabilities,im not that busy and im not that lazy.
    Anonymous

• Nothing to do with lazy , try hauling large items ie water. I use once in a while, not a daily thing, that would not be worth it.
    Help707

Answer by Help707 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Nope, it's right across the street anyways. It sure would have been nice when my daughter was born, it was frikkin 40 below zero for her first week home!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 9:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2009