What are some sure fire ways.....

Of putting yourself into labor???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would hope no one posts any responses to this. if so, They'd be contributing to the stupidity of anyone who might want to put the their self into labor.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that so rudely, it's just that it's so dangerous to try to induce labor on your own...and I always see women looking for ways to do it.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• i did castor oil it will only work if u are dilated
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Sure fire??

Get a great book and curl up for a few hours-a few weeks...
    ;-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• According to the Labor and Delivery nurses I saw all the self-inducing methods only work if you're ready to go into labor anyway, otherwise they just cause a lot of false labors - which can be painful, sickening, and annoying.
    Anonymous

• unless you are overdue I would not try this unless it is doctor recomended. babies usually come on their own. my mom did the castor oil thing and all it did was clean out her bowels. Be patient .
    Anonymous

• Letting nature run its course?
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I did alot of walking, my husband and I were active...frequently...(your orgsams could jump start contractions), sorry don't mean to be graphic...and also used a yoga ball to rotate my pelvis back and forth to help the baby decend in the birth canal (this also helps in active labor)...if all else fails...wait on the lady herself, mother nature knows best...Good luck and congrats...
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2009