If you think it is not a big deal for a wife to act out physically?

Okay, so if a man cheats on his wife and she decides to get a little crazy and chase after him with a bat or golf club or such why is this okay? Because if a man were to do that to his wife then all the ladies on this forum would skin his balls and hang him alive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its just crazy for anyone to hit their husband or wife ...or children. WHy is it tolerated ? Is it any less bad if a woman hit s a man? No. There are too many violent people in the world. ANd too many here and all over, bragging about all the guns they own. Those are people I wouldn't want in my neighborhood and those are the types who commit domestic abuse, violence against a spouse. Many times they will use their guns in a family fight. Something has to be done about the anger and paranoia that is effecting so many people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I believe in equal rights....if a woman strikes a man he can strike her back. Dont start shit if you can't handle it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I agree with armywife2009101, don't dish it out if you are not going to man up and take it.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 8:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It's not alright. You're correct. Too many people stand up for a woman when a man hits her, but a woman can beat the crap out of a man, and no one wants to say anything.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Its not the same. Don't start no sh-t won't be no sh-t.
    Anonymous

• if i ever got into a fight with my hubby i would expect to get hit back..... if not he would be a pussy imo. but i don't fight and neither does he
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• how is it not he same? lame ass excuse if you ask me
    Anonymous

• women get charged with CDV almost as frequently as men. its wrong either way... personally i am relieved to be with a man that simply would not hit back, were i to strike him. that does not make him a pussy. that makes him a real man.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Nobody said that it would make him a pussy. I dont see why anyone would want to hit their husbands anyways I can think of three reasons why a woman should hit her husband. 1. He is beating her, 2. He is cheating on her, or 3. He is hurting her children. Real man or not if I hit a guy I expect to be hit back, it doesnt make him a lesser man for hitting me back. Its what I deserve.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• no its not okay...where i live if you call the cops for domestic violence..they take both people to jail..man and woman...even if the woman says its all him..they dont care in most cases
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2009