whats a shot girl?

My dad told me that the bar is hiring for shot girls and I was wondering what they do and if they make good money? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a girl who walks around and sells shots in the bar. idk how much they make. probably depends on how cute you are for tips lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• pp is right, you carry shots around and usually get drunk right along with the people, so make sure you have a dd for the night. the one at my local bar buys her drink for half price and sells them wholesale and collects tips. that's just how they do it, i don't know how other bars do it though.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Well I'm from Philly and yes that's what a shot girl is but here they are pretty promiscuous and usually let men take the shots from their belly or their cleavage. Lol
    Anonymous

• At our local hang out the 'shot girl" is better known as 'the walking whore" She does make great tips...but the demoralizing things she does for them is not worth it.
    Anonymous