How come is allowed to play rock band but I can't play on the computer?

This is more of a vent then a question. We were watching the new, the kids were just playing (boys ages 2 and 3) and I got the computer out. DH then left and went downstairs to play rock band. Well, the boys start knocking on the door because they want to go down with him. Of course, he can't hear them over the music so I take them down to him. And he says, Your mom just brings you down here so she can play on the computer. First of all, if they didn't want to go down I wouldn't have taken them down. 2nd, I still have our 4 month old with me, who is awake, so it isn't like I am upstairs childless. And what is the difference between him going downstairs by himself to play rock band or me being upstairs on the computer? okay, thanks for letting me vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry, the question should be, How come He is allowed to play rock band but I can't play on the computer? I missed the He in my frustration! lol
    Anonymous

• Um, to me it doesn't sound like you are not ALLOWED to be on the computer, he just didn't want to be bothered by the kids at the time. Does this happen all the time? Was this the first time? I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you, he probably just wanted some time away from the kids, and if you get time away from them, then it seems like a fair deal to me. Your question made it sound like he could play Rock Band any time he wanted, but he didn't allow you to play on the computer, but that is not the scenario you describe in your question.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009