any creative ways to announce 2nd baby?

I want to tell my parents and in-laws in a memorable way... any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We showed up to a family gatthering with my DD, 18 months at the time, wearing a shirt that said 'big sister in training' =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I had my first born wear a t-shirt he made himself that said Big Brother
    Anonymous

• since christmas is coming up. make something telling that they will be grandparents again and wrap it up. let it come from the first kid.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• If your first one is old enough to draw then have them draw a picture of him or her playing with their baby sister/brother and have them give it to their grandparents.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I read somewhere about a couple that told their family at a family gathering. They had everyone get together to take a family picture and the husband was taking the picture. Instead of saying - everyone say cheese - he said "everyone say Jane's pregnant!" and then he took the picture and was able to get everyone's expression.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• The above post is such a cool idea love it!

I am due on Christmas, so at a family dinner at my in-laws, my husband casually announced that we already "ordered" everyone's gift and should be here just in time for Christmas. His Dad figured it out immediately, it took everyone else a second to put it together....
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• We signed a card (it was Father's Day) that had all our names then Baby #2 at the end. Then we sent them to our fathers and waited for the reaction. It was a lot of fun :)
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 9:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• oh I like the card idea... since it is christmas time. make the ultra sound into a christmas card to send them
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2009