Do you do Santa in your home?

We do and we love it. My daughter (5) actually tried to be "good" during the year for Santa! My son is 12 now and he knows Santa isn't real. When he found out he was actually a little happy to know mommy and daddy were doing all the shopping because he could shop with us and pick his own presents haha!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• nope. i don't believe in selling my kids a lie...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• We do too, it is so much fun my DD is so excited and she went to the parade and saw santa arrive in town. Then we get to meet Santa so my DD can see him in person. I think it is the best!! We tell our DD that we know Santa though so she won't be worried about him coming in the house at night.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• heck yeah!!

its GREAT! I still get stuff from Santa too!

and its not a lie if you believe in magic and the joy of the season.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• obbydobbie you're a kill joy

you've killed one of the best parts of Chrsitmas for your kids. they'll go to school and be the ones that break my kids hearts by saying that santa's a lie.
    Anonymous

• I totally agree with the 4th poster.

Like you'll never lie to your kids about anything!! ha
    Anonymous

• We love Santa in our home! My daughter is very excited to meet him in a week!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 10:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• No we focus in on jesus because we believe he is the reason for the season ..however I do tell my kids allow other kids to believe because there parents want them to believe..so I got them trianed to play along if another kid says santa got me_____ they say thats great.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• maiahlynn I think that's great. I believe doing Santa is great for kids, but since you chose not to do it, I thinks it's really thoughtful that you trained your kids to play along. Thanks
    Anonymous

• ObbyDobbie

You're the one who answeared another question with that:

"i secretly wish someone would burn every xian alive, that believes that xmas is a xian holiday"

Oh my God, talk about Xmas spirit! Urg!
    Anonymous

• We do Santa and my parents did it and their parents did it and so on. No one was harmed by it so no, I'm not harming my kids by telling them Santa's real.
    Anonymous