Why do you think your DH is such a slob?

I think it's cuz they know they can get away with it and they dont really care anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because he knows I'll clean it up.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• mine's the opposite. he's an anal retentive neat freak. lmao.....I'm the messy one.

(he grew up with a packrat/hoarder mom)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It's not that I think he's a slob, but he is definitely lazy sometimes! Instead of putting a plate in the sink, which is right when you walk into the kitchen, he'll walk all the way into the kitchen and put it next to the stove, which is on the other side of the kitchen. Or he'll put something next to the sink instead of in it. Drives me absolutely f-ing crazy!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• THERE LAZY AS HELL ! THE ONLY THANG THERE GOOD FOR IS F--KING THEM ! ! L.O.L. ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Mine isn't he cleans up and is more organized than I will ever be. Oh well he probably thinks I am the slob.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Why would you answer this question if your husband isn't a slob. This question was intended for someone whose husband IS a slob. duh!
    Anonymous