any other ideas on how to avoid certain people?

took advice from others..i changed my number had it unlisted, then when they showed up i cranked the music and ignored the door bell so they pounded on my windows so much they cracked the big picture window...told them not a good time, they ALWAYS show up at dinner time then pushed right in and got the kids from the table b4 they were done eating and now its bedtime and the kids are hungry....ive had it..im bout ready to go postal on these rude asses

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just tell these people the truth. You do not want them to come over to your house.

Answer by louise2 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• ok.. who are "these people" and why are they just busting into your house at dinenr time? Dont you lock the door? If i had more info I could probaly give a better answer, but If i were you I would call the police.
    Anonymous

• First of all! No on is taking my kid away from their dinner! Second of all they broke your window? Oh no they'd pay for that and asked to never come back! Please dont tell me they're your inlaws???
    Anonymous

• Is there any missing information to this? Like are there drugs involved? Are these friends of your SO? Why are you letting them in at all? Who are they and why are they coming to your home? Its your home the only one who can stop them is you.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• It sounds like there is more to the story than what you are telling but um...why don't you call the police?
    Anonymous

• they are suppose to be friends but not sure thats what they are anymore me and my husband told them many times not to show up announced
    Anonymous

• I sure would not feed them and not feed my kids. Just because they come over at dinner time does not mean you have to feed them. Sence you did not invite them. Just tell them you did not fix enough foodsense you didn' know they were comming and you didn't invite them to dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• PS..You are suppose to pretend you are not at home not turn the music up so loud they think you did not here them knock.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2009