Jealous???Do you know what this means???

What would you do if your man always tells his friends male and female. That you are jealous and doesn't know if he could go out? But I don't have a jealous bone in my body. He even tells other women this. I sit here clueless trying to figure it out all the time but yeah. Does it make him feel better about himself? I mean all of his friends girls trip and do crazy stuff. Maybe he just wants to fit in. Does anyone know what this means???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• It means one of you are in denial.
    Anonymous

• it means he needs to grow up
    Anonymous

• He wants you to be jealous! Lol Maybe he is looking for more attention. IDk lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I had a boyfriend like that. He even tried to make me jealous, I guess to make him feel like he "had it going on" or something.lol. He's either making up excuses to get out of doing things because he doesn't like telling them no himself, so he blames it on you, or he is trying to make himself feel better....or....maybe you're jealous and in denial. lol
    I'd call him out in front of all his friends one day, and embarrass him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 5, 2009