jcpenny experiment?

I almost feel like it is a secret LOL. I was chosen for the experiment to see exactly how "stylish I can be for less"! Anyone else? Did you shop yet? I did so tonight and WOW I havent shopped in such a long time! SO watched our son so I could really focus on the challenge! I found the perfect slimming jeans, an outfit for my son and a few other things! Best thing is we can also use the certificate online! I will share my experience on the group website when I am officially done, but I just wanted to share how excited I am! AND I GOT A NEW BRAAAAA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think you can if you get creative. I never think of trendy when I think jc penny but some women can really put things together and could probably pull it off.

good luck! Love to see what you get.
    Anonymous

• I love JC Penny's nice clothes and reasonable prices.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I agree! what a priveledge to shop there! Such nice stylish clothes!
    Anonymous

• Not a secret, I have been shopping at JcPenney for a long time. Their sales are just awesome.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Wow, don't know where you ladies are, but our penney's sucks! I'd rather wait for Dillard's sales to come around.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2009