confused.

me and hubby got married really quick and i was pregnant the first 9 months of or marraige. coupe a days ago me and hubby were talkin and i said i felt like he doesnt find me attractive, he said. im attractive hes just not attracted to me.hes a great dad and good provider but we have no spark and he always comes home late and stuff ,i m just really confused. any thoughts??

mayo9mommy

Asked by mayo9mommy at 11:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• i'm sorry that is so ugly of him to say such things...but if i were told that i would feel like he was running around on me and i would want nothing to do with him
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Well at least he is honest bout his feelings.It is really mean thing to say. Well I say prepare for the worst and hope for the best. But your relationship seems like its going to come to an end. I would just prepare for it. I feel for u. I hope you the best.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• he says he dont want a divorce and that he loves me, but i know he isnt in love with me, and latly he makes all kinds of weird comments i just dont have any proof and im miserable. i feel guilty cus everytime i bring up a problem he gets mad and says he is working and how would i be better without him ?
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 11:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• He is cheating. coming home late and saying he isn't attracted to you...he's doing someone else. Sorry if that is harsh but this happened to me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• My SO isn't attracted to me physically but he likes me as a person. I'm ok with that as long as he respects me. Life isn't about looks....or shouldn't be. In all fairness he's not the type I'm normally attracted too either but he excites me like other men can't just by being himself. You have a man who wants to provide for you and your child, he respects you as the mother of his child. I think that says a lot.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:20 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Attraction is a big part for men. they are visual creatures. he may be cheating, but if not why be with someone who doesnt find you attractive...how can you have sex with some one who is not attracted to you.. you could ask what he doesnt find attractive.. like weight or something, but if it is something you cant change like you face, then you have got to move on ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 5, 2009