Do you like the name Tanner or Sunny better for a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Both names are cute but I knew a boy Tanner so when I hear it it reminds me of a boy
    twogirlsandmore

Answer by twogirlsandmore at 11:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Tanner is a boys name, so Sunny.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Tanner is my brother's name so, yeah, Sunny.
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 11:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Tanner is a boy's name and I really don't like Sunny. What's with you ppl and wierd children's names?? WhatEVER happened to regural names? Sunny? Really? She's going to get teased at school!!!
    Anonymous

• I think Sunny is a cute name. And regural names are good, but then we'd have a classroom full of Meagans and Mikes.
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 11:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Haha Tanner is my last name! I think Sunny is SUCH a cute name for a girl!
    Anonymous

• I personally don't do the less common names, I'm old fashioned lol. But, my ex's brother's name was Tanner, so it makes me think boy. So I'd say Sunny, which is cute still. If you're on the edge you could always do Syniah and call her Sunny for short, too. Theres actually a lot more that you can do with Sunny then Tanner.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• 11:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 by: Anonymous - Geez Anon..why do you have to come in here and be insulting? If you don't like the names then move on to another post or question. Maybe others think that YOUR children's names are ugly but they probably have more tact and manners than you and wouldn't tell you so!!!!

By the way..if I had to pick one, I would vote Sunny. It just seems "happy" to me :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I thought you were going to ask them for BOYS names, they're both boys names, please don't name a little girl those names!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2009