What was your best moment as a mom?

I don't know... I love being a mom. I guess, ONE of my best moments was when my daughter was 14 months and she first said "I love you momma"

Emmagr

Asked by Emmagr at 11:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mother to a 4month old n every day is my favorite, being a mother is the greatest gift of all.
    dracosmommy

Answer by dracosmommy at 11:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• my son was 15 months old...one morning when I walked through his bedroom door he said MAMA...HI!!! I cant really say this is my number one fave mommy moment...I have so many! but this one always makes me smile :o)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• The best moment was when my daughter called me after her first child and said she needed my advice. The second was when she said, "Now I understand all you did for me".
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• The greatest moment of my life and of dd's life was when I woke up from my emergency c-section and the nurse said 'she's fine. she made it! she wasn't breathing when we got her out but the doctors brought her back.' There are no words to describe the joy and relief I felt.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Today, when I learned that I was right- my kid isn't just sick a lot for no reason, we can fix the problem, and my mommy instincts are dead on.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I was having a bad day... and my 12 month old sneaked up behind me and gave me a mmmmmmmmmmmwah on the cheek and hugged me hard. Then walked away to pick up her toy. It made me so happy.
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 12:59 AM on Dec. 6, 2009