Need some advice on how to get ears uninfected

Ok so I have two holes in each ear. Ever since I was pregnant I can't wear fake earrings anymore, so today I bought some 14k earrings. I've had them in most of the afternoon/night, but my holes got infected again! Does anyone have any advice to help this? I miss wearing earrings so much! I've peroxided my ears and my earrings, but their still killing me. Any advice would help :)

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try alcohol. WHen I fiirst had mine pierced, I had to use alcohol on cotton balls two or three times a day and they told me to use it if they ever got infected. Alcohol kills germs. Rubbing alcohol. It can be found at drug stores or Target,Walmart,etc. Put a little alcohol on a cotton ball and clean the earlobe or wherver you have the earrings.
    Anonymous

• I've used alcohol before, just don't have any in the house. Thanks! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• You're welcome. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• When I had my belly button done, they said to hold a shotglass of warm salt water onto it for a minute or so each morning and night to keep it dry. The salt pulls out moisture, which is what bacteria flocks to.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• well if none of those work try plastic earrings (like the ones for babies) also dipping the earring stem into neosporin.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2009