Which did u like better?

I've read the whole twilight series and i loved the books- but i just saw the twilight movie yesterday (i know i know im so late but hey, it happens when u have 4 kids under the age of 6) well anyways, I was SO disappointed!!!! It so did not meet my expectations! So which did u like better? book or movie? oh and if u saw new moon- was it better than the first movie?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• New Moon was better than the first movie, but still not better than the book. I always like books better than their movies, though. Like the DaVinci Code or Harry Potter. Books are always better!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 12:00 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Books are always better. Twilight left me so disappointed, but I still liked it as long as I didn't focus on the dissapointment. I haven't seen New Moon yet, but I've heard it's better than Twilight.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• books were better- but New Moon was way better than Twilight as far as the moivies go
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• *movies ;)
    charlotsomtimes

• Never read it, loved the movie when I saw it.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Then again, I think I liked the music more than the movie...
    sweetphoenix529

• I absolutely love the books. The movie, it was ok as far as movies go but it was very disappointing when compared to the book. I have not seen New Moon yet but am looking forward to seeing it at some point, after the holidays.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I actually seen Twilight before I read the books, but the night I seen the movie I bought the book,and devoured the rest within a month.I loved the Twilight movie but love the books even more, New Moon was a let down for me,the acting seemed really forced,much like they were reading through a cliffs notes version of the book.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:27 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Books were better. I made the mistake of seeing the movie first though and was stuck with the actors images in my head while I read the books. I also like the first movie more than the second. And I love the soundtracks.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 3:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2009