What do you do whan your DH/SO pees you off to no end then goes to sleep?

I usually stay up all night simmering, but I really feel like torturing him and depriving him of his special sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I either end up crying myself to sleep or lay there and fume.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I wake him up and piss him til he is as mad as me then I say ok lets go to sleep!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• He wouldn't be sleeping. I am mean. I really hate when men do that. Think they can just wake up and think everythings peachy.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• ooh me too...i hate that!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I wind up sitting on the couch pacing between facebook and cafemom and simmering all night, sleeping very little, possibly crying, and pacing outside every half hour to smoke a cigarette. Usually punish myself more than I punish him. It takes at least two nights of me sleeping in another room before he even realizes I'm actually mad.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• It's pretty much the same for me as sweetphoenix529's answer.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• In 24 years of marriage we have never gone to bed with any kind of anger or frustration between us. We talk everything out. I would probably wake him up and talk if we had an argument and he went to bed before we resolved it. He never would though so, it's nothing i have been faced with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i get even more pissed, i eventually go to be usually on the couch and am just and uber bitch to him the next day, if you stayed awake the night before and talked to me i wouldnt of had to whole night to get more pissy with you
    AtticusJsmum

Answer by AtticusJsmum at 12:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Lucky you anon 12:49. lol. Your husband isn't selfish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Usually I stay up all night being mad/sad and wake up to find myself still mad/sad and him acting like everything is peachy. Then if I say something about it he tells me that I never let things die. Ahhhhh!!!
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 5, 2009