how does this work ?

My husband and I would love to adopt a child we already have 2 children one boy and one girl my husband is in the military and we have talked about it alot because deployments affect everyone but we feel like this is what we are suppose to do any advice on how to start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Adoption

• It really depends upon what type of adoption you'd like to seek. Are you wanting to adopt an infant or an older child who is already waiting for a home, maybe a special needs child? What ages and other things are you looking at? The fact that your husband is in the military will be something most agencies are aware of and work with... after all, he's protecting our country - often they try dilligently to work with that.

Whatever the route you choose, best of luck to you.

And - thank you ALL (your husband, your children and yourself) for the sacrifices you make for our country.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 11:01 AM on Dec. 5, 2009