Starting to produce milk and two days away from being 7 months is this normal?

So in two days I will b 7 months and today i noticed that I am to the point that i am already having to where the little bra pads. Should I be worried? Could this mean I could have the baby soon?

twogirls2010

Asked by twogirls2010 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started "leaking" when I was 6-7 months pregnant and had a full-term healthy baby girl! I don't think you need to worry :)
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yeah I started leaking 6-7 months too. It gets really annoying, just make sure to always have bra pads on hand. No need to worry though, its normal.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Completely normal. No need to worry. Alot of women will produce an start leaking way before their baby ever gets here. Good luck and congrats..
    sleepless2009

Answer by sleepless2009 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yeah, completly normal. Sucks, but normal. It starts around 6-7 months.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Totally normal! Some women actually start leaking during their first trimester! Most start about the end of their second/beginning of their third, so you're fine. It just means your breasts are getting ready to nourish a little one! Whatever you do, DON'T pump to get rid of it, as that can bring on contractions, and cause you to produce more milk.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:56 AM on Dec. 6, 2009