HELP

Does anyone have any idea for Christmas oresents for my MIL and DH? We are very very short on cash this year but I want them both to know I love and appreciate them in a creative way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• Last year I made a personalized photo-calendar for my MIL and she loved it. I put pics of the whole family, grandkids, etc. I did it online at walmart.com's photo section and it only cost $15.00. You can pick backgrounds, titles. There is a lot of personalizing actually. And they had it delivered to me in 3 days! Just an idea that's cheap and personal...
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• How about an Amazon Gift Card

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:22 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• if you go to walmart.com and go to the photo center they have a ton of neat things...for like $11 you can get a photo collage coffee mug...I got one for my grandma and it turned out great ! ...they hve tons of great things and you can get it for free shipping but doing the site to store thing ( they ship it to the store for free, and then you just pick it up at the store)

we also got the thing called a Trivet ( it was like $12 ) and it was soo neat too.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I'd do baked goods. Make a bunch of cookies and treats, pack them up in a jar or multiple tins and put a special note ontop for both.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2009