Ok I want to know what I should do.. I am 26 weeks preggo and I am in pain.

I have period cramping have had it for about 2 months now.. I went in early last month because the pain was unbearable.. Doc told me to get a belly brace and I would be 100 % better.. When I am not any better. It goes away but comes back.. Now for the past 2 weeks I have pelvic pressure it hurts to walk, stand even just sitting I can still feel it. This is my 5 th pregnancy I have NEVER experienced this I know every pregnancy is different but this for me is not normal. the checked me for infection. and nothing. I called today left a message for the urse cause of course she was busy and she never called back now its the weekend and the office is closed. What would u do?

missjenna21

Asked by missjenna21 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take tylenol. I doubt it goes away any time soon. Sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I did take tylenol and it did Nothing.
    missjenna21

Answer by missjenna21 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear you are still in pain. I think that it's normal. Your entire body changes with each pregnancy. I've been pregnant twice both were extremely different; and it was scary at times because I knew that some things weren't the same as what I thought they should be. What about those thermacare patches or some other type of heating thing like that? It may ease the pain somewhat but when I was pregnant it burned me up. I was a sweaty mess when I wore it. I would try it though if you haven't already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I tried taking a warm bath earlier.. it got a little better but I am to the point of crying cause it hurts so bad.. And I have a high pain tolerence..Now I am having diarhea (tmi sorry) I even told the lady that took the message I am in a lot of pain and feel like crying.. Ad still no call back.. :( I think it has alot to do with my ins.. my mom told me to just go to the er cause my doc isnt doing anything..I read that it is normal but if it is unbearable then u need to contact ur healthcare provider.. Well I did that and I did everything it says about trying to relieve it and I have had no luck. So I am now to the point of What to do.. Oh yea and the doc said I am carrying really low.. and I am real tiny and my last baby was 10 days early. I was never told was carrying low with her. I have lost a baby and I think that is why I am so concerned.. I was 7 1/2 preggo when I lost him. So I am scared..
    missjenna21

Answer by missjenna21 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2009