how do u live when your husband is not working and is home alllllll the time

babygirl6667

Asked by babygirl6667 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!! My DH was laid off back in March. He didn't work for 6 weeks. We did have some rough times every once in a while, but then I missed him whe he went back to work. Hang in there. Men..... you can't live with them, you can't live without them.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Omg - this is my life and our biggest struggle at the moment. My husband and I both lost our jobs a little over a year ago and have spent every day at home together ever since. It's ruining our marriage, seriously! Besides the obvious stress of no jobs, finances, children, etc. we now are forced to be together 24/7. People say...well then get out of the house. That's hard to do with no jobs which equals no money! I try to take longer running errands, volunteer at the school, etc. but it's not enough. I wish every night that one of us finds a job really soon. I so feel for you!
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My husband was out of work for 1.6 years. Fortunately, I had a part time job that quickly turned to full time upon request. He is the one that had a tough time accepting the change. He became a stay-at-home dad and took on all the chores and responsiblities. He said that it help his depression by keeping occupied. Now that he has a job, I miss having him at home. Now, I have to take on the chores and the kids. I miss being a full time working mom! I had more freedom.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• yeah my hubby has been out of work on and off, but he was laid of for the longest time!! omg! i just cant live! its hard to go see some of my friends without him telling me "ill go with you!" i couldnt wait till he got his job back... he works 2 days out of the week now but still...ugh!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My husband had an accident at work, He was burned pretty badly. So he has a lot of time off work while healing. It was sooo stressful. It was like having 2 kids instead of one. I'm so glad he's mostly healed and back at work. Only thing left over is when he jumped off the fire, he hurt his back so we gotta deal with that...
    Anonymous