help!!!

Okay so these are seeds I have:
Beans
Peas
Radish
Beet
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Egg plant
Asparagus
Leeks
Carrots
Squash
Cantaloupe
Corn
Parsley
Chives
Basil
Oregano
Radish
Broccoli
Mustard Green
I live in Zone 9. Could you copy and paste this list back to me and what I need to do? Start growing now indoor

or Spring outdoor and or pot only or ground only?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Not sure where Zone 9 is?
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 3:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I live in Zone 5. I have to wait for the snow to go away, LOL. I'm not sure how to do all this for your area. Can you get in touch with maybe your state dept of agriculture, or a gardening group? Your state university should be able to help, too. I didn't see anything on your list that should be pot only. If you get into the mints, I would do those pot only, because they tend to take over, Also, I would have to start the broc, and tomato inside, and I would start the cantaloupe and squash inside just to get a head start with them. But, again, I'm in zone 5, and can't start a garden as early as you can. Good luck!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2009