I need advice...

Ok I don't think I am pregnant bc my hpts came back neg. I am five weeks from first day of lmp. My hubby and I had sex 5 or 6 days b4 my period was suppose to start. I havent started yet. I had some unusual cramps for about a week that would come and go. Today I went to the restroom and wiped an saw to pin size spots of blood but no period. I have like a burning sensation that isnt constant in my breast, I went thurs for a bpt at my gyno but they havent called me yet. Is there a possibility that I could be preggo? Or has anyone been thru this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, I haven't been through the symptoms you're having with your breast, nor the unusual cramps. But, yes you can be pregnant. You can get pregnant at anytime as long as you're having sex, obviously. The HPTs can come back negative for up to six months. It IS possible. Hence the reason they are only 96-99% accurate. There's ALWAYS that SMALL percentage that is wrong, which COULD be YOUR test. Ya never know though. It could just be stress. You can not have a period and not be pregnant, as well as have bleeding while pregnant and mistake it for a period, and not know you're pregnant. Both have happened to me... So good luck! I hope you get the result you want! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Call your gyno and ask if your results are in. I dont ever rely on them to call me back, usually they do it when they get around to it or they just assume you already know. So don't be scared...Call them, find out for sure...Good luck.
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2009