is it normal for my breast to be milking even though my youngest is going to be 1 on the 10 of december???

i never breast feed her at all and i pumped to relieved the swelling but i only did it for 3 months

nhemi

Asked by nhemi at 3:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes, it's normal.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 3:24 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Very. Normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yes it is normal. You can probably restart breastfeeding.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• You pumped for 3 months but never breatfed? You did give her the milk you pumped in a bottle didn't you?

To be willing to pump for your own comfort but to not share that breast milk with your baby would be silly and mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• can i tell you my son is 2.5 and my boobs started leaking about a month or so ago? at first I thought pregnancy. But that wasn't it. Sometimes it just happens.
    If it's ever a funny color though I would bring it up to your doctor.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• "You pumped for 3 months but never breatfed? You did give her the milk you pumped in a bottle didn't you?

To be willing to pump for your own comfort but to not share that breast milk with your baby would be silly and mean. "

i did try but u was on alot of meds that when i told the doc he told me to stop that they didnt think i was good for the baby
    anyways thank u ladies for ur answers i appreciate it alot.

:)
    nhemi

Answer by nhemi at 6:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My son was 2 and a half and I still had milk even though I stopped BFing around 6 months. I had to take prolactin to stop the milk...

and for the bfing nazi, I quit cause the little booger got teeth and that crap hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 6, 2009