Tryin to concieve... It's too early for a pregnancy test, but i'm EXTREMELY moody and emotional, constapation (sp?) for the first time in my life, constantly hungry, and sleeping patern is WAY off... any clues as to if i may be??

molly_beth13

Asked by molly_beth13 at 4:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmm sounds like some symptoms, but are you late?
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 5:25 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• There's really no telling. Sometimes when women are TTC, they get so wrapped up in it that their bodies start to have symptoms of pregnancy. One time I was so sure that I was pregnant because I was 3 months late on my period, my boobs hurt, and I got nauseated every time I stood up. Every test I took was negative, but the symptoms continued. It's crazy how powerful our minds really are. The only way you'll really know for sure is to wait and see. I know the anticipation is nerve racking, but hopefully you are! Good luck! :-)
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• It could be mental.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• sounds like mental or PMS to me. But it could be symptoms. Good luck honey!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• SOunds like stress or even PMS to me. When you get pregnant you don't automatically get hungry or emotional. Because of the low amount of hormones, you likely won't feel much different in THOSE areas for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I agree with other posters. I think that you might just want to be pregnant so bad you are having these symptoms(been there, done that) or it might be pms.
    Just wait and see. Only way to tell for sure. Good luck-hope it happens soon for you!
    celestegood

Answer by celestegood at 9:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I honestly couldn't tell you when my next period will be... My periods are so messed up (I stopped gettin the shot in June) I just had a 4 week period not long ago, then last week I had a VERY light 3 day period. I actually have a dr. appointment on Tuesday after my mother (a nurse) convinced me to go after having the 4 week period, she was worried I might become anemic from bleeding for that long. so I guess the dr. can answer my question for sure in 3 days.
    molly_beth13

Answer by molly_beth13 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2009