I cant sleep, I know I should be but I thought we could have some fun LOL Here are some fun questions.

If you were a dog what would you want your name to be? --- Snickers

How are you today? --- I’m very tired and feeling kind of sick.

You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! --- Peanut butter I am not a huge fan of cats.

If you could make the sky any color what would it be? --- I guess more tan LOL I have trouble tanning sometimes.

Do you think some people are mind readers? --- IDK Can you tell me what I am thinking?

How many woods did the woodchuck chuck? --- If he could probably more than anyone knows

How many fingers am I holding up? --- Wouldn’t you like to know?

Would you ever live a life like Tarzan and be raised by apes? --- Umm No. LOL

Should Obi-Wan have been more through and chopped off Anakin’s head? --- Who? LOL

Should Sarah Palin be banned from government? --- Yes

If you could, would you erase America's debt? ---

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you were a dog what would you want your name to be? --- I don't know, do dogs care what their names are?

How are you today? --- Tired and facing a 6th day of caring for my son alone! DH is working

If you could make the sky any color what would it be? --- Green.

Do you think some people are mind readers? --- I knew you were going to ask that.

How many woods did the woodchuck chuck? --- woodchucks can't chuck wood.

How many fingers am I holding up? --- 11, and it's disgusting. Where did you get them from? The morgue?

Would you ever live a life like Tarzan and be raised by apes? --- well, the vine swinging looks like fun...

Should Obi-Wan have been more through and chopped off Anakin’s head? --- who cares?

Should Sarah Palin be banned from governme
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:29 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Hey it cut out my last answer!

Should Sarah Palin be banned from government? --- I thought she already was?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• lol...you answers were great lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Haha thanks! Yours too! This was fun :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• If you were a dog what would you want your name to be? ??

How are you today? sore, tired, and not wanting to grocery shop.

You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! CATS, blech to peanut butter!

If you could make the sky any color what would it be? --- beautiful crystal blue

Do you think some people are mind readers? --- IDK Can you tell me what I am thinking? Yes, I can tell what you are thinking.

How many woods did the woodchuck chuck? --- the woodchuck chucked a chuck of wood

How many fingers am I holding up? --- Wouldn’t you like to know? yes, again....and that's what you are thinking.

Would you ever live a life like Tarzan and be raised by apes? --- no thankyou.

Should Obi-Wan have been more through and chopped off Anakin’s head? --- NOOOOOOO

Should Sarah Palin be banned from government? --- YES,

If y
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:53 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• If you were a dog what would you want your name to be? --- Just a nice descriptive name like Blondie or Ginger or Fluffy
    How are you today? --- A little tired, but pretty good
    You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! --- damn! Guess I'll take the cats, don't care for Pnut butter THAT much
    If you could make the sky any color what would it be? --- bright blue every day
    How many woods did the woodchuck chuck? --- he can't count, so who knows?
    How many fingers am I holding up? --- trick question--none, you're typing
    Would you ever live a life like Tarzan and be raised by apes? --- no
    Should Obi-Wan have been more through and chopped off Anakin’s head? --- Star wars is so old I can't remember
    Should Sarah Palin be banned from government? --- no
    If you could, would you erase America's debt --- yes
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• If you were a dog what would you want your name to be? --- a cute name like..... Princess or something like that LOL
    How are you today? --- ok I guess, trying to get uncongested
    You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! --- not a big fan of Cat's but i'll take them over P-nut butter
    If you could make the sky any color what would it be? --- The pretty blue that i see in florida a lot lol :) i love the sky here
    Do you think some people are mind readers? --- nope
    How many woods did the woodchuck chuck? --- he can't chuck because he's a woodchuck
    How many fingers am I holding up? --- unless your typing with one hand you can't be holding any up
    Would you ever live a life like Tarzan and be raised by apes? --- nope
    Should Obi-Wan have been more through and chopped off Anakin’s head? --- NO! cause then there wouldn't be anymore episodes
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Should Sarah Palin be banned from government? --- dunno
    If you could, would you erase America's debt?-- of course... Who wouldn't?
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2009