Hubby

My hubby works alot. He is on swing shift days to nights every week. When he is not at work he is deer hunting, or checking his trail cameras. He gets up early to go hunting, he is never home. He didnt see our kids for a week. So anyway he already hunting this morning. I am a stay at home mom and I cant tell you the last time I have been out alone without a kid. I have been Christmas shopping but I take my 1 year old daughter with me and leave the other two at granmas or their aunts. So this evening I wanted to go finish my Christmas shopping. My husband had a fit. He does everything. He is mad beacause hunting season was out for a week. So he took the boys to school two times this week and My oldest and youngest has pink eye so at 10pm last night he ran to the pharmacy. I have been at home all week with a baby who ahs ear infection and now pink eye. He hasnt been home at all. I dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Hunting season only last fo a certain amount of time, right? Just like when football season comes around. Guy stop paying attention to there wifes.If you want him to do thing for you or the kids. You just have to tell him to do it. Most guys will do thing for you if you tell them to. When he has one of his fits. Just tell him to suck it up. There your kids to.

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• You know what to do. You don't need other's advice, what does your heart say do? You choose to be where you stand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I think you should voice your concern with him....I dont care what season it is your kids come first....He should also be there for them when they are not feeling well....One of these days you should get up early and let him know you are taking a day for yourself and if he throws a fit tell him the children are his resposibility too not when he feels like it....I am no expert but you both deserve time together and by yourselves...You can even give the kids to grandma one day and plan something with your hubby....surprise him...I agree with the woman above....You choose to be where you stand!
    apple31

Answer by apple31 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i'd make sure the next time he returns from a hunting trip i'd be gone with kids on my own "trip". sometimes men dont know what they have till its gone! tell the kids your going on a vacation then pack up and go, even if its to a friends or family members home. he needs to know what it feels like to have his family gone when he gets home! leave him a note saying this is what his lifes going to be like unless he makes changes. dont call or tell him where you are! this is not worth leaving him over,you have small kids and hes just doing whats hes always been allowed to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• You have been with this man long enough to have three children and I'm guessing you knew he was like this before you married him. Sorry but if you didn't see this coming then you just were not looking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2009