I need help with a gift I want to make for my daughters dad. I want to make it a "my first year" photo book but what should i put in it?

Im going to put her birth, first crawl, first step, first bath, first cereal feeding, first thanksgiving, first christmas, first easter, etc but what other milestones should I add? I dont want to miss anything that has happened in her first year.

Any thoughts and suggestions are helpful, thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• I made something like this for my husband for his first Father's Day. But I made mine a bit more like "Me and Daddy" and I put a lot of pictures of my son napping with his father, watching a parade together, working in the garden together, things like that.

Let's see for milestones what about her first tooth? First word? Favorite toy? First Birthday? First smile?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• What a sweet gift! I think what you have is wonderful! First smile?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Just add pictures of daddy and daughter doing things together, being silly or being cute.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2009